XXX issues with blocked external resources in robots.txt (for ... - Reddit

It looks like your site uses external ressources that are excluded in the robots.txt of that external service and are therefore forbidden to ...

External Blocked Resources in Robot.txt File : r/TechSEO - Reddit

Hi everyone, just busy with a site audit and found under the notices the following message “This page has issues with blocked external ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

External Resources Blocked in robots.txt File : r/SEO - Reddit

Hi everyone, just busy with a site audit and found under the notices the following message “This page has issues with blocked external ...

Wordpres Personal Robots.TXT blocking crawlers! : r/Wordpress

It's a personal account, and I noticed that robots.txt is blocking pretty much every search engine from crawling my website. As it's a personal ...

Blocked external resources in robots.txt : r/TechSEO - Reddit

Is this page being blocked from crawling by my robots.txt file or theirs? ... No, the source you are using they blocked. You don't do anything.

r/Wordpress - My Robots.txt file is blocking Google bots. Please what ...

My Robots.txt file is blocking Google bots. No, it isn't. The 2nd image just shows 3rd party resources being blocked by their robots.

Is robots.txt ONLY for search engines? I.e. it WONT interfere ... - Reddit

Yes, disallow in robots.txt. This file is exclusively for crawlers and it will in no way impact or break any other processes.

Google is indexing our internal search (even though its blocked by ...

Within GSC we are seeing an increasing number of "indexed, though blocked by Robots.txt" and the indexed pages are all internal search ...

Robots.txt block not helping crawling : r/TechSEO - Reddit

A page that's disallowed in robots.txt can still be indexed if linked to from other sites. While Google won't crawl or index the content blocked ...

What is wrong with the robots.txt of this ecommerce brand? - Reddit

txt is overly restrictive and blocks a lot of important URLs from being crawled and indexed. I would recommend removing most of the Disallow ...